Natural-Colors Henna Hair Color for Gray Coverage
2 oz. net wt.
Our Price: $11.99
If you've ever tried
to cover gray hair with a natural hair coloring product, you know how
difficult that can be. But, finding a safe, effective product
you can feel comfortable using at home without damaging your hair has
also been difficult. Now there is Natural-Colors Henna for
Gray Coverage. A 97% natural, henna based product that you
can use in the comfort of your own home.
have been cherished throughout the ages,and endure the test of time in
ancient lands. Famous beauties such as Nefertiti and Cleopatra used
henna to enhance their hair coloring. Today it is used by women and men
who want to enhance their appearance, at home, using Natural-Colors.
- 97% Natural Plant Coloring
- Provides Shine & Body
- Blends Naturally
coats each hair shaft with natural-looking
colors which blend naturally and fade gradually over time.
Natural-Colors smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine
and body. Since Natural-Colors coats the hair shaft, it is to be
any Natural-Laxer hair spa treatments.
Natural-Colors Henna for Gray Coverage has been specially formulated
for covering gray hair.
No Ammonia No Peroxide Less than 3% dye content
Ingredients: Pure Henna, Amla, Citric Acid, Bhringaraj, p-phenylene diamine
- 97% henna (lawsonia), 3% other ingredients
- 2% or less dye.
- Black- 3% p-phenylene diamine, Sodium Perborate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Amla, Bhringaraj
- Dark Brown- 2.5% p-phenylene diamine, Sodium Perborate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Amla, Bhringaraj, 4-amino phenol
- Medium Brown (Chestnut Brown)- 2.25% p-phenylene diamine, Sodium Perborate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Amla, Bhringaraj, 4-amino phenol
- Burgundy (Auburn)- 2%: Sodium Perborate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Bhringaraj, Amla, p-phenylene diamine, 1,4-diamine-2-nitro benzene
What you'll need:
- Small glass bowl to mix paste in
- Tint brush or fine tooth-comb
- Thin gloves to protect hands
- Apple Cider Vinegar (recommended
for best results)
Skin Sensitivity Test:
- Cleanse small area of skin behind ear or inner
- Apply small quantity of paste to the area and allow it to
- After 24 hrs wash the area gently
- If no irritation is apparent, it may be assumed that no
sensitivity to the dye exists
- Mix 1/2 tsp. Henna with 1/2 tsp of hot water.
- Apply to 1” section of hair or enough to wrap around a finger
- Leave on until dry
- Rinse off
Preparation of Paste:
- Mix powder (entire contents) gradually adding about two ounces
of Apple Cider Vinegar. Hot Apple Cider
Vinegar is recommended.
- Stir paste thoroughly 3 minutes.
While stirring it will become a gel like paste
- Do not use the remaining
paste. Discard Immediately.
- Wash hair before applying. Hair must be clean and slightly
damp or dry before applying paste.
- Use tint brush or thin-toothed comb to apply the paste
- Use plastic gloves
- Part hair into small sections and apply paste from root to tip, working one
section at a time.
- Do not
massage paste into the scalp
- After applying Henna it is important to wait for the color
development. Wait until the paste is completely dry
(usually about 45-60 minutes).
- For best gray coverage leave product on for 90 minutes. A heat
cap is not required. A HydraCap
or heat cap can help the color adherence.
- Rinse your hair with water until the excess dye is removed
and water runs clear
- Between color treatments use Baka Max Moist Shampoo
and Silk Protein
Conditioner for best color retention.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause
skin irritation on certain individuals. A sensitivity test
should be done before use.
- Do not use this product
to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Doing so may cause blindness.
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
- Dye contents after dilution is not more than 3%, in powder
form, prior to dilution, it is not less than 3%.
- We do not make any therapeutic claim.
not use with peroxide or chemical dyes.
remaining paste immediately.
You are shopping the Treasured Locks Mobile Store. .